Our values underpin everything we do as we work together to create successful outcomes for our client, for the firm, and for ourselves. They guide our behaviour and work practices, and they influence how we interact with our clients, colleagues, and peers. We will stick to these values when it’s easy and when it’s difficult. We are also prepared to speak up when we see or experience behaviours outside of these values.
- We recognise that we achieve better outcomes when we work together.
- We are trustworthy and we do what we say we will do.
- We can rely on each other so that our client can rely on us.
- We value camaraderie and a sense of fun.
- We take ownership of the quality and impacts of our work.
- We are driven to achieve outcomes personally, professionally, and for the firm.
- We value our colleagues, and we develop and support them to be resilient and effective.
- We make a wholehearted effort in positively contributing to the workplace.
DO YOUR BIT
- We consistently strive to exceed expectations as individuals, as a team, and as a firm.
- We add value where we can for the greater good of the firm and its client.
- We generously share our knowledge, expertise, and skills.
- We work in partnership with others to find the best approach.
- We have empathy for people and seek to understand their perspectives.
- We are inclusive and seek people’s input and involvement.
- We look out for each other and value diversity and equality.
- We are willing to put aside our own work and take action to help others who are in need of support.